Adrecord was founded in late 2009 when our solid ground of our technical solution was developed. Nearly one year later, in the beginning of october 2010, the affiliate netword Adrecord was lounched in Sweden.
Since then we have continued to develop and work on our product almost every day, to keep up with the overall developement in the industry and to take the lead regarding to transparency, user experience and technology.
- December 2010
- the ad format YourAd launched and quickly became popular because the affiliates could create their own ads consisting of the optional products, products from e-merchants' price files.
- April 2011
- We launch our product ECT (Enhanced Conversion Tracking) for affiliates. The product helped, over a few years, affiliates to get an overview of which keywords that converted to sales. Unfortunately, Google put a spanner in the product a couple of years later, when they introduced the encryption of traffic from the search result.
- March 2012
- The ad format YourSpot is launched. The format helps affiliates to optimize their ad spaces where our algorithm manages ad impressions and tries to show the right banner for the right visitors using retargeting and content recognition.
- April 2013
- We launch our API made for affiliates, which makes it possible to get access to accountinformation and statistics in third party applications.
- July 2015
- We launch our brand new site with many new features, and at the same time we expand our business to other markets in scandinavia with the initial focus on Norway.
- July 2016
- We start a new line of business in the field of influencer marketing, called Interlaced Influencers. This is to meet our demand in more viral, relationship-based marketing on social media. We offer both existing and new customers campaigns, posted by influential persons trough their social channels, so that the company reaches out to a specific audience more easily.
“Our intention to go into an existing and highly competitive industry was founded in the concept stage when we wanted to change and make affiliate marketing more friendly, innovative, and much more transparent. If we have succeeded, only our affiliates and customers can answer that, but I know that we every day do our utmost to follow our original vision”